Tuesday, December 28, 2010

random facts about chris colfer (kurt from glee)

chris colfer is one of my favorite actors on glee here are a few fun  facts about him:
1) he lived in clovis california befor he moved to L.A.
2) he'll be 21 on  may 27th.
3) he worked in his highschool cafeteria as a cookie scooper and at a dry cleaners
4) he feels like a bad ass when he twirls his sai swords
5) he accidently peed on the monk sound stage
6) he hates that his parents used to dress him up as a cowboy
7) (in my opinion) he can sing amazingly!
8) hes NOT  a fan of mutten busting
9) when he was a senior he was in Russel Fish the sausage and eggs incident
10) in highschool they wouldnt let him sing defying gravity in his school talent show.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what mutten busting is but I'm sure if I did, I would hate it even more than I do just from hearing the name. Mutten busting... Esh.

    ReplyDelete